Festiwell is a FREE health and wellbeing festival celebrating all the ways we can live healthier lives.
From exercises and activities to diet and pastimes, the event will show us how to stay fitter for longer.
The event is free to attend and all activities held during the day are free.
To keep up to date with Festiwell via Facebook please join our Facebook Event!
- Sports taster zone: have a go at sports including archery, bowls and more!
- Rural Areas Play Project: fun and games for younger children.
- Get Activ8d: basketball coaching
- Outdoor gym, playpark and skate park
- Quiet Reflection Tent by the Good Shepherd, Four Marks
- Hampshire Food Fare stalls will be on site offering food, drinks and local produce to taste and buy.
- Alton Sports Centre
- Hampshire Transcendental Meditation
- Alton counselling service
- Curtis Museum and Allen Gallery
- Alton Community Association
- Walking for Health
- NFU insurance/pension advice
- Shine Dental Clinic
- Alton Cardiac Rehab
- Four Marks Allotment Society
- Radian’s Well-Being Wagon
- Energise Me Smoothie Bike
- The Kingsley Centre
- Help Home East Hampshire Hounds
- HCC 60+ Driver Awareness
Festiwell is being held in conjuction with the Four Marks 10K run – an event by Four Marks Parish Council and Alton Runners which takes place on the morning of Festiwell. For information and to book your place, click here
See below for application forms: